AED NF1200 ( Public Access Defibrillator) with carry case
- Model: NF1200 iPAD Biphasic: e-cube Biphasic
- Energy: Adult 200J (Fixed) Child 50J (Fixed)
- Charge time < 10 seconds from shock advised
- ECG analysis: VF, VT, AAMI DF39
- Guideline: Clear verbal and visual instruction guided in any predefined language.
- Electrodes: delivered with standard adult pads, pre-connected pads can be ordered separately as option.
- Electrodes 2 years warranty
- Battery Model: LiMnO2, lithium manganese dioxide.
- Battery 4 years warranty
- Capacity: Minimum 200 shocks or 4 hours of performance.
- Shelf life: 60 months in standby, 6 years in storage.
- AED Unit 5 years warranty
Sealing and mechanical safety
- Safety: IEC 60529 IP54 Drop test from 1.2 meters.
- Shock: IEC 60601-1
- Warranty: 5 years only valid for use with original products from CU Medical.
- Weight 2.2 kg including battery