BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR FORA ACTIVE PLUS
AVG Technology (Automated Averaging of 3 Measurements) conducts THREE measurements within TWO minutes to provide the most accurate and reliable final average test result.
IRB (Irregular Rapid Beat) Technology: a technology with high precision to detect pulse irregularities during the measurement. It alerts the user of any unusual spikes, patterns and trends for further check-ups with a doctor, but it is not a substitute for a cardiac examination.
- Auscultatory Mode: a multi-purpose device for both patients and professionals
- Smart Memory Function: helps collect various day-time average results (24H/ morning/ evening) to detect morning and evening hypertension
- Clear & Wide Screen View: provides comfort for people of all ages and eyesight quality when reading the results
- Flexible & Easy-Care Wide Range Cuff: one cuff (24-43cm) fits both medium and large arm sizes
- Accuracy by International Protocol: clinical accuracy of the device is further guaranteed by the ESH validation
- Designed by ForaCare Switzerland
- Memory of up to 60 Tests with dates & times