Contec Patient Monitor CMS-6000
Contec Patient Monitor CMS-6000 & PR/ Nibp/Spo2/Temp/ECG
The monitor has abundant monitoring functions and is used for monitoring of adult, pediatric and neonate. Users may select different parameter configurations according to different requirements. It displays real-time data and waveform by 8” TFT color LCD, and up to 8-channel waveform and all monitoring parameters can be displayed simultaneously.
The 48mm thermal printer is optional. In addition, it can be connected to the central monitoring system via wired/wireless network so as to form a network monitoring system.
This device can monitor such parameters as ECG, RESP, SpO2, PR, NIBP and dual- channel TEMP, etc. It integrates parameter measurement module, display and recorder in one device to form a compact and portable device.
At the same time, its built-in replaceable battery provides convenience for patient moving.
- ECG Heart rate(HR)
Arrhythmia and ST-segment analysis
- RESP Respiration rate(RR)
- SpO2 Oxygen saturation(SpO2)
- NIBP Systolic pressure(SYS), Diastolic pressure(DIA), Mean pressure(MEAN)
- TEMP T1, T2, TD
It has abundant functions, such as audible and visual alarm, trend data storage and output, NIBP measurement, alarm event marking and drug concentration calculation, etc.
- 8” TFT color LCD, multi-language interface(Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, French, German, Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Romanian, Russian, Kazakhstan, Polish, Czech).
- Fanless design, quiet, energy-saving and clean, which reduces the possibility of cross-infection.
- All-round monitor for adult, pediatric and neonate.
- With standard interface, OxyCRG, trend chard, big character interface and view bed, convenient to observe.
- Waveform, parameter color and location can be set optionally.
- Operation mode: keys and buttons.
- Display up to 8-channel waveform on one screen.
- Display 7-lead ECG waveform on one screen, and with ECG step function.
- Adopt digital SpO2 technology, anti-motion and anti-ambient light interference, and measurement can be performed under the circumstance of weak filling.
- HRV analysis function.
- NIBP measurement mode: Manual/AUTO/STAT, storage for 4800-group NIBP data.
- Review for 71 alarm events of all parameters and 60 arrhythmia alarm events.
- 1Drug concentration calculation and titration table functions.
- Print trend table data with one-key.
- Connect to Central Monitoring System by 3G, WiFi or wired mode.
- AC/DC, built-in rechargeable lithium battery achieve uninterrupted monitoring.
- Anti-high frequency surgical unit, defibrillation-proof(special leads are necessary).
- 8.4″ color TFT display
- Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patient
- Basic parameters (ECG, SpO2, NIBP) in a durable case for bedside monitoring and transport
- Audible and visual alarms with adjustable alarm ranges
- Networkable with CONTEC central monitoring system
- Powerful data management and storage capacit
Lead mode: 3-lead or 5-lead
Lead selection: I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, V
Waveform: 5-lead, 2-channel
Gain: 2.5mm/mV, 5.0mm/mV, 10mm/mV, 20mm/mV, 40mm/mV
Scan speed: 12.5mm/s, 25 mm/s, 50 mm/s
Measurement and alarm range: 15~350bpm
Accuracy: ±1% or ±1bpm, whichever is greater
Alarm accuracy: ± 2 bpm
Resolution: 1 bpm
Measurement and alarm range: -2.0mV~+2.0mV
Accuracy: -0.8mV~+0.8mV ±0.04mv or ±10%, whichever is greater
Other range: unspecified
Arrhythmia analysis: ASYSTOLE, VFIB/VTAC, COUPLET, BIGEMINY, TRIGEMINY, R ON T, VT>2, PVC, TACHY, BRADY, MISSED BEATS, PNP, PNC
Method: R-F(RA-LL) Impedance
Measurement and alarm range: 0~150rpm
Resolution: 1 rpm
Measurement accuracy: ±2 rpm
Alarm accuracy: ±3 rpm
Apnea alarm: 10~40s
Scan speed: 6.25 mm/s, 12.5 mm/s, 25 mm/s
Measurement interval in AUTO mode: 1/2/3/4/5/10/15/30/60/90/120/240/480/960 minutes
Measurement period in STAT mode: 5 minutes
Measurement and alarm range: 10 ~ 270 mmHg
Resolution: 1 mmHg
Cuff pressure accuracy: ±3 mmHg
Maximal mean deviation: ±5 mmHg
Maximal standard deviation: 8mmHg
Adult mode: 297±3 mmHg
Pediatric mode: 240±3 mmHg
Neonatal mode: 147±3 mmHg
Measurement and alarm range: 0 ~ 100%
Measurement accuracy: 70%~100%: ±2%;
Measurement and alarm range: 30 ~ 250 bpm
Measurement accuracy: ±2 bpm or ±2%, whichever is greater
Measurement and alarm range: 0 ~ 50℃
Resolution: 0.1 ℃
Accuracy: ±0.1 ℃
Method: Sidestream or Mainstream
Measurement range for CO2: 0 ~ 150mmHg
Resolution for CO2:
0.1 mm Hg: 0 ~ 69 mm Hg
0.25 mm Hg: 70 ~ 150 mm Hg
Accuracy for CO2:
0 ~ 40 mm Hg: ±2 mm Hg
41 ~ 70 mm Hg: ±5%
71 ~ 100 mm Hg: ±8%
101 ~ 150 mm Hg: ±10%
AwRR range: 2~150 rpm
AwRR accuracy: ±1 rpm
Apnea alarm: yes
Label: ART, PA, CVP, RAP, LAP, ICP, P1, P2
Measurement and alarm range: -10~300 mm Hg
Resolution: 1 mmHg
Accuracy: ±2% or 1mm Hg, whichever is greater
Power supply:100-240V~, 50/60Hz
Safety classification: Class I, type CF defibrillation-proof applied part
- Adult fingertip SpO2 probe (5-pin)
- Adult NIBP cuff
- NIBP extension tube
- ECG lead cable
- ECG electrode
- Temperature probePower adapter
- Power cord
- User Manual
- Dimension: 235 mm(L) × 141 mm(W) × 222 mm(H)
- Weight: 2.5 Kg