Littmann Classic III Stethoscope (Black Edition)
LITTMANN CLASSIC III STETHOSCOPE (BLACK EDITION)
THE BLACK EDITION BOASTS A BLACK COATED CHEST PIECE AND BINAURAL, AS WELL AS BLACK TUBING.
The Littmann Classic III™ is the next generation of an icon. Littmann Classics set the standard for clinical use and the Classic III features many beneficial upgrades that enhance acoustic sensitivity.
It also features next generation tubing designed for a longer life and greater stain resistance. The smooth surface of the single-piece diaphragm is easy to attach and clean, and replacing this diaphragm with a non-chill sleeve allows for easy conversion of the pediatric side to a traditional open bell.
There are tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides of the precision-machined chestpiece. Light pressure on the diaphragm allows the user to hear lower frequency sounds, firmer pressure allows you to hear higher frequency sounds.
Key Features of the Littmann Classic III Stethoscope:
- Two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides.
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm is easy to attach, and easier to clean because its surface is smooth without crevices.
- Pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim.
- Next-generation tubing provides longer life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol; less likely to pick up stains.
- Small tunable diaphragm is useful for pediatric, small, or thin patients; around bandages; and for carotid assessment.
- 5 year warranty
- Tubing is 27″ in length
- Weight: 150 grams