Surgical Suction Hospivac400
. Easily transportable from one hospital ward to another
2. To be used for aspirating body fluids such as mucus or catarrh and/or blood
3. Easily moveable by means of wheels under the unit and a handle on top allowing virtually continuous use
4. Continuous use can be enabled by activating the illuminated switch.
5. Made of highly heat resistant, electrically insulated plastic material in conformity with the latest European safety standards
6. Supplied with two polycarbonate 2-litre autoclavable vessels complete with overflow valve
7. Equipped with aspiration regulator, located on the front panel